SolBridge will be hosting its 8th International Business Plan Competition (IBPC) from 16th – 20th November 2020
Participants will solve a real business problem on the theme “Virtual Assistants and the Voice Era,” focusing on the Bixby virtual assistant developed by Samsung Electronics.
A representative from the Samsung Headquarters will officially deliver the case to the participating teams and share insights about the voice assistant landscape and current trends. Qualifying teams from the preliminary rounds will make final presentations in front of a panel of judges comprising of SolBridge professors and industry representatives to identify the winners.
IBPC is growing every year, attracting new universities from different countries. This year’s event will take place online, with a total of 16 (13 overseas) teams representing 22 nationalities. Participants will test their problem-solving ability, business and cultural insights, and communication skills in a virtual setting.
The list of participating universities in this competition includes;
- Bangkok University, Thailand
- Beijing Foreign University, China
- Belarusian State University, Belarus
- Brunel University, United Kingdom
- Foreign Trade University, Vietnam
- ISM University, Lithuania
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Miriam College, Philippines
- Narxoz University, Kazakhstan
- SolBridge International School of Business, South Korea
- University of Finance and Economics, Mongolia
- Woxsen University
- Zetech University
Visit our YouTube channel for introductions of the participating team